Washington Grove, Maryland

Those people at Blue Fox Financial are scams artists and need to be taken to task.They charge up front fees for loan modification work that they say they will do.

They never mentioned that in Florida it is illegal to do that since they are supposed to show the results of their work first before they get paid.

Then they say they will give the money back if a modification don't work out, when they really don't have no intention of giving back the money at all.It is a real shame and somebody needs to stop them from taking more money and from taking advantage of trusting gullible homeowners.

Had an Experience with BlueFox Financial?

Comments

Hazleton, Iowa, United States #958648

By the way his name was Anthony Podriao, or padro. Either way he is a f*, *, coward, and a piece of human ***, and I am said to say, that the best part of Anthony, ran down his mother's leg in the delivery room!

Yours truly, a very pissed person you scammed *** tar d.

Hazleton, Iowa, United States #958645

I am from Iowa, I saw there add on TV and even checked with the B.B.

B. To make sure the company was legitimate. It was! They did absolutely nothing but fed us full of promises and ***.

They charged us $3500. Up front and told us they could save our home, and cut our payments by as much as $300-to-$500 per month.

They talked a big game until we paid them and then they changed there contact number that we had and never to be heard from again!

I received a call from a client today who asked me to help them.Evidently, they got scammed by Blue Fox Financial and are now facing foreclosure because BFF said they were going to help them so they stopped making payments.

It is a shame.If anybody gets anymore information or can advise me on how I can help my client with BFF, please share!

A

We had the same issue all numbers are no longer in service.Keep good detailed records because they are now stating that I gave false financial info and cused their reps and that is why they are not giving me my 1500.00 back.

I spent 200+ dollars sending them faxes because they kept losing my info and now they are saying I did not do my part!!!be very careful I would not do business with them!!!!!

If you get scammed by blue fox file a complaint to the BBB in west palm FL everyone needs to be warned about this company they take advantage of people that are in a hard spot they take your money and do nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #70313

I am suppose to be working with them still.But now the # that I had is no longer working.

They haven't called like they said. I talked to Bank of America witch used to be CountryWide I guess I'm suppose to find out something by the middle of the month. To find out if they (BlueFox) has helpped lower our payments. But that is time wasted if they didn't.

Pretty sad that you fork money that really don't have because you are already in forclosure BUT we trust and get slapped in the face. WHAT a BIG THANHS BLUEFOX. GODS got a plan for people like them.

Taking advantage of serious people in need.PRAY it really works.